Learn more about Dr. James Saphir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saphir
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Saphir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saphir graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Saphir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Saphir MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Saphir practice?
- Dr. James Saphir has 1 office location.
Dr. James Saphir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Cardiologists.