A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sargent is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sargent
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sargent Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sargent, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sargent has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Sargent MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Sargent practice?
- Dr. James Sargent has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sargent practices Diagnostic Radiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Radiologists.