A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sargent is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sargent, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sargent has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Sargent MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Sargent practice?
- Dr. James Sargent has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sargent practices Diagnostic Radiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Radiologists.