Dr. James Sarnelle MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2015
Stay Away From Dr. James Sarnelle!
This doctor is horrible! My dad had an operation from this doctor and he completely screwed up where my dad has been having all of this new health problems that he never had before plus this doctor wrongly removed his apendix when there was nothing wrong with it and it also had nothing to do with why he was having surgery in the first place. This doctor is rude, he was very dishonest and should have his medical taken away from him before he injures anyone else.

April 11th, 2012
C section wound
Do not go to this doctor!!!! I had a c section and part of the incision came open and stayed open. I made the mistake of going there for 6 weeks with no improvement. Dr Sarnelle told me I wasnt healing because my pubic hair was in the way. And THEN told me to use nair to remove it!!! After leaving him and going to another Dr they discovered that there was a foreign material left behind from the c section that was preventing me from healing!! Dr. Sarnelle has no idea what he's doing and should never be allowed to practice ever or anywhere!!!

July 6th, 2015