Dr. James Sarni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
worst Dr I have seen-worst temperament-worst bedside manner stay away from this guy!!

June 14th, 2016
Back/ herniated disc
Dr. Sarni is very professional , confident , and is was spot on , in my diagnosis and treatment.

April 21st, 2015
I was hesitant about this appointment after reading these reviews. Well I was pleasantly surprised and really liked Dr. Sarni. I brought my husband with me as another set of ears. Dr. Sarni has a game plan for me that I feel hopeful about and I am looking forward to treatment.

December 12th, 2014
Think Again about Dr Sarni! NEVER EVERYAGAIN!
I give this Dr a 0 rating, I saw him twice and the first time after an injection that left me in worse pain than I was in when I walked through the door. He tried to justify it when I called back and said if he remembered correctly I told him to pull back on the injection! I never said a word because it was so painful I was hysterically crying. He keeps you waiting, contridicts himself over and over. His nurse is miserable , probably because she works for Dr Scatterbrain. He doesent remember what you just said, he is arrogant and I waited over 45 minutes to see him only for to ask me why I was there! He double talks and wavers back and forth and kept talking over me. Finely I said CAN I SPEAK NOW?? He got up and stormed out of the room. I really think there is somthing terribly wrong with this man! Very unproffesional. He desereves every bad rating on this site, he is so rude and has a terrible bedside manner. I want a Dr who is confident and "listens" to his patients not storms out like a petulent child! I wasted an entire day off with this man!

December 4th, 2014
Completely dismissive and condescending
If you're looking for a Doctor who's quick tempered, lacking in knowledge of alternative modalities, and becomes instantly threatened when you demonstrate any semblance of knowledge about your own health, then Dr. Sarni is your guy. He literally was rolling his eyes at one point when I was trying to get clarification on a question. I would do research - go elsewhere. He just needs to retire. It's clear Dr. Sarni doesn't care for his job. It comes through loud and clear in his demeanor.

May 17th, 2013
I had 2 appointments and the doctor was over an hour late for both appointments. In trying to schedule my second appointment I was passed to three different people then to voicemail where I left a detailed message asking for a follow up appointment but never received a call back. I'm not sure about the accuracy of his diagnosis, he originally prescribed a steroid injection and PT. The injection didn't seem to have any affect but the PT seems to be helping. On the follow up visit he refered my to a Neurosurgeon which was never discussed as an option during my first visit and not adequately explained to me during the second visit. Will seek another opinon...

July 11th, 2012
Best Dr. I have
I went to Dr. Sarni 4 years ago. He was down to earth, easy to talk to and very enthusiastic about his work. He makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend him.

June 23rd, 2012
Excellent Dr. who is caring and enthusiastic!
I saw Dr. Sarni 4 years ago. He is very caring and down to earth. He is enthusiastic about his work. He takes the time to explain what's going on with your particular problem. I have never felt rushed when seeing him. I would highly recommend him!