A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Satterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Satterfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satterfield
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Satterfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Satterfield, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hernia Repair Herniorrhaphy
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterfield graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Satterfield has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Satterfield MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Satterfield practice?
- Dr. James Satterfield has 1 office location.
Dr. James Satterfield practices Surgery near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Surgeons.