Dr. James Satterfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Satterfield?

October 17th, 2017

An Excellent Doctor

Dr. Satterfield is an excellent surgeon and doctor. His bedside manner is always encouraging and full of useful information. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 29th, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR/SURGEON. 👍👍

I've seen Dr. Satterfield twice and he has done 2 surgeries on me. He is a fantastic surgeon and doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is professional and he knows what he is doing. He has a great bed side manner and explains procedures very through. I give 2 thumbs up and 5 stars.

August 5th, 2015

I have been in medical field myself almost 24 years. Now I am his patient. I have rarely met a doctor like Dr. Satterfield - exceptionally bright and professional.

March 13th, 2015

great

July 18th, 2014

Great help when needed

Cancer Free. Dr. Satterfield took great care in removing two different types cancer from my breast. I highly recommend him. Note his adress has chaged. He is at 75-68 187th street.

October 7th, 2013

I had surgery this past summer. Dr. Satterfield's office staff, managerial team, physician assistants were amazing. They were extremely helpful and diligent in helping me get the necessary referrals and appointments needed for my procedure.- Dr. Satterfield's interaction with me, in terms of explaining why I needed the surgery and the necessary follow-up care-was presented in terms were I could understand. My overall experience was truly a wonderful experience- from the initial visit to the surgery to the follow-up after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Satterfield for his knowledge and bedside manner- these characteristics are extremely important to me.

October 6th, 2013

The waiting time was quick

September 11th, 2013

Compliment

I have only wonderful things to say about Dr. James Satterfield. My PCP recommended 2 surgeons to me and am happy and fortunate to have had Dr. Satterfield to operate on me. I called the first surgeon and his receptionist was so rude and unprofessional and gave me an appointment for 2 months later. I then called Dr. Satterfield's office and got an appointment very easy. Dr. Satterfield was extremely professional and knowlegeable about my medical condition. He explained more than one way he can do the procedure and gave me the opportunity to choose which I thought was best for myself. He listened and answer all my questions and concerns. I trust Dr. Satterfield completely and would not hesitate to recommend him to my relatives and friends and anyone who is looking for a great surgeon. Good luck and God's Blessings to Dr. Satterfield.

August 14th, 2013

Dr. Satterfield showed care for my diagnosis and was knowledgeable about the treatment that was needed. He was professional at all times and so far I am happy with his referrals. I would gladly recommend him to a friend or family.

April 21st, 2013

Dr Satterfield is an excellent surgeon. I was referred to him by my primary physician and what a gem he was/is. My first visit with him introduced me to what all doctors and doctor's offices should be like. The staff was very courteous and accomodating. They made first time patient paperwork easy and the initial visit and diagnosis was great. Dr Satterfield took great care of me pre-op, post op and in my followups. He is a great surgeon and always available to answer questions over the phone or for last minute visits. I highly recommend him as a surgeon. You will truly be in good hands.

March 7th, 2013

The Best Doctor Ever!

I have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Satterfield. Not only is he competent, experienced and knowledgable but very warm and caring. He takes the scare out of the diagnosis and make you feel like family. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. When my teenage daughter had to undergo surgery, I felt safe and secured knowing that Dr. James Satterfield was taking care of her.

March 4th, 2013

The Absolute Best!!!

Dr. Satterfield was a referral for a serious operation on my colon in 2011. He was thorough in checking out my history and explaining EVERYTHING to me that the operation and my condition entailed. Not only was THAT surgery successful, I unfortunately had to have emergency surgery 8 months later as another condition arose unexpectedly, and even more unfortunately I am ill AGAIN and I IMMEDIATELY called him. As ALWAYS he is thorough, his bedside manner is second to none, and i would NOT trust my life orvhealth to ANYONE BUT HIM!!!!! God has truly blessed my life to have put me in his hands. Dr. Satterfield is absolutely amazing, gifted, highly intelligent, patient and caring. You can search the rest of the world, but I seriously doubt there are many like him!!!!