A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sattler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sattler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sattler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattler graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sattler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Sattler MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sattler practice?
- Dr. James Sattler has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Sattler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor City, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.