A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sauer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Sauer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Sauer practice?
- Dr. James Sauer has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Sauer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Berryville, AR and Mountain View, MO.
See Springfield Radiologists.