A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sauer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sauer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sauer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Sauer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Sauer practice?
- Dr. James Sauer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sauer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Radiologists.