Learn more about Dr. James Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Savage, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Savage has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Savage MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Savage practice?
- Dr. James Savage has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Savage practices Surgery near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoopeston, IL.
See Danville Surgeons.