Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Savage
Dr. James Savage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, IL, with another office in Hoopeston, IL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Savage is affiliated with Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan, Carle Foundation Hospital and Provena United Samaritans Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Savage has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...