A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Savage, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Savage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Savage MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Savage practice?
- Dr. James Savage has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Savage practices Surgery near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL.
See Danville Surgeons.