A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sawyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sawyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Sawyer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. James Sawyer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sawyer practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists.