A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sawyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Sawyer practice?
Dr. James Sawyer practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists.