A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Saxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Saxton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saxton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earl Saxton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Saxton practice?
- Dr. James Saxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Saxton practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.