A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sbarbaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sbarbaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sbarbaro
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sbarbaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sbarbaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sbarbaro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sbarbaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Sbarbaro MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sbarbaro practice?
- Dr. James Sbarbaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Sbarbaro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Trinidad, CO and Alamosa, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.