A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sbarbaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sbarbaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sbarbaro
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sbarbaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sbarbaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sbarbaro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sbarbaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Sbarbaro MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sbarbaro practice?
- Dr. James Sbarbaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Sbarbaro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Trinidad, CO and Alamosa, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.