Dr. James Scales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Scales?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. James Scales?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

Left with unsure feeling

I went for my yearly exam and After it was over the doctor said, "ok, call us if you need anything else" and left the room. I had absolutely no time to ask questions about anything seeing as my husband and I are trying to conceive. I just got up got dressed and sat there at least 10 minutes until No one came back in and I decided to walk out the room I saw the doctor in the hall way and I asked "was that it" he replied "yes". I feel like he could have communicated better than he did. Went back a second time because I was having issues with a missed period only to find out that I have ovarian cyst and fibroids. The only thing that I was told was " Give it some time they will usually work themselves out and go away. Come back in a month and we will check it out" That's it. & he left no room for questions or anything and I had a lot of them. I'm seeking a second opinion. Someone who will take the time to answer my questions and not just leave me hanging. The nurse staff was awesome though! It wasn't a horrible experience just not the best.

November 10th, 2016

Dr. Scales is absolutely incredible! He was such a good listener and really took the time to answer my questions and explain things to me. He clearly knows what he's talking about. His nurse, Connie, is also such a nice lady. I enjoyed my visit and would highly recommend him.

August 30th, 2016

Great Doctor

He delivered my first baby with ease.. Came back the next day to check on me and later again to meet my Daughter! He is very to the point but that is a good thing he is a great doctor who will follow up with you. He also saw my after my miscarriage who I happened to see another DR with due to my schedule with no problem not only did he make sure everything was fine he also made sure I was okay.. This is a compassionate DR very wonderful and did an amazaing job couldn't ask for better. GOD has blessed him with an amazing gift

May 3rd, 2016

He is an EXCELLENT physician. He is kind and extremely compassionate. He has a dry sense of humor. He took care of me when I was pregnant and provided great care. He delivered my second child and I would use him again. He is the best by far.

May 3rd, 2015

The best dr ever!

December 16th, 2013

call him Rude !

I saw this Dr back in 2005 with my second delivery,he was unfriendly,unhelpful & would rarely make eye contact with me. I was on Medicaid at the time because I lost my job due to excessive morning sickness. My husband & I were appalled when he sipped a Surge soda with gloved hand & conversated with assistant about how the last baby he delivered turned blue as he cut me open via csection ! I started to panic & asked if my baby was ok..he ignored me & continues drinking soda. After delivery he stood in doorway of hospital room & refused to enter my room. I got an infection in the incision before I left hospital & was put on antibiotics. He had an obvious disdain for my interracial marriage & I never should have passively allowed his continued disrespect. This Dr is bad news !!

February 22nd, 2017