James A Scales MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

November 9th, 2016
Dr. Scales is absolutely incredible! He was such a good listener and really took the time to answer my questions and explain things to me. He clearly knows what he's talking about. His nurse, Connie, is also such a nice lady. I enjoyed my visit and would highly recommend him.

August 30th, 2016
Great Doctor
He delivered my first baby with ease.. Came back the next day to check on me and later again to meet my Daughter! He is very to the point but that is a good thing he is a great doctor who will follow up with you. He also saw my after my miscarriage who I happened to see another DR with due to my schedule with no problem not only did he make sure everything was fine he also made sure I was okay.. This is a compassionate DR very wonderful and did an amazaing job couldn't ask for better. GOD has blessed him with an amazing gift

May 3rd, 2016
He is an EXCELLENT physician. He is kind and extremely compassionate. He has a dry sense of humor. He took care of me when I was pregnant and provided great care. He delivered my second child and I would use him again. He is the best by far.

May 3rd, 2015
The best dr ever!

December 16th, 2013
call him Rude !
I saw this Dr back in 2005 with my second delivery,he was unfriendly,unhelpful & would rarely make eye contact with me. I was on Medicaid at the time because I lost my job due to excessive morning sickness. My husband & I were appalled when he sipped a Surge soda with gloved hand & conversated with assistant about how the last baby he delivered turned blue as he cut me open via csection ! I started to panic & asked if my baby was ok..he ignored me & continues drinking soda. After delivery he stood in doorway of hospital room & refused to enter my room. I got an infection in the incision before I left hospital & was put on antibiotics. He had an obvious disdain for my interracial marriage & I never should have passively allowed his continued disrespect. This Dr is bad news !!