Learn more about Dr. James Schaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schaberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schaberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaberg graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Schaberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Schaberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Schaberg practice?
- Dr. James Schaberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Schaberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO.
See Saint Peters Surgeons.