A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schaller, Psychiatrist, Child & Adolescent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaller graduated from The Medical College of Pennsylvania. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Schaller MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James L. Schaller practice?
- Dr. James Schaller has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schaller practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.