Dr. James Schaller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2015
In my dealings with Dr. Schaller, and for other members of my family, he has shown great compassion and understanding. He has a great knowledge of various infections and how they can manifest themselves. Dr. Schaller also demonstrates a broad wealth of knowledge in diverse medical areas that helps him in treating specific situations that exist. His understanding of various lab tests that are not run of the mill is impressive. I am thankful for the help he has provided to my family.

June 29th, 2015
As a recent college graduate, I started suffering from crippling fatigue, severe anxiety, and extreme weakness (among other things) and I had to stop working because I became non-functional to the point where I needed to be in bed all day. I was so discouraged, and after seeing several doctors, Dr. J is the first doctor I’ve met who brought real hope and answers to what I was suffering from. I’ve been doing treatment with him for 3 months now, and can already see improvements in my health and I continue to remain hopeful about the future. Dr. J has answers for absolutely anything I ask him about. He is the smartest person I’ve ever talked with, he has a funny sense of humor, and also is incredibly compassionate and caring. He has extended his compassion and care to several of my family members as well and I am so grateful that God led my family to find Dr. J. I would highly recommend Dr. J to anyone!

June 21st, 2015
very thorough and caring

June 21st, 2015
He saved my life...period

June 18th, 2015
Not able to help my family member.
Dr. Schaller was not able to help my family member. Dr. Schaller removes negative reviews from this site.

May 10th, 2015
good but very expensive
Very good but very expensive

April 22nd, 2015
Accurate Diagnosis 5 stars Promptness 5stars , Follows up's 5stars...Ease of Appointments 5 stars...
I am delighted that I came to such a competant Dr as Dr. Schaller. He certainly knows what he is talking about when it comes to setting up a plan that finally works .. I had seen other Dr's and although they had a small picture they didn't have the whole picture.. I am finding the best care ever from this very caring Doctor and I highly recommend him for he is certainly one who can pinpoint the problem and come up with the best solutions ... He also takes his time to answer any questions you have.. I give him five stars for sure...

March 31st, 2015
Excellent Care
From day one I was treated kindly. Dr. Schaller was very patient with me as I had many, many questions. He never got tired of answering all or my questions or listening to all of my feedback. He addressed an immediate physical need very quickly that no local doctor was addressing. After having multiple various symptoms over the last 25+ years that I couldn't explain Dr. Schaller quickly pinpointed the root cause. Thank the Lord my wife and I made the trip to Naples. I am looking forward to a healthy future now.

January 16th, 2015
Very pleased
Dr Schaller is one of the most fun, interesting, intelligent men I have ever met. I am an RN with a specialty in anesthesia as a CRNA. I don't have an extensive knowledge in lyme and confections etc, but with Dr Schaller's help and his continued desire to educate me as well,as his other patient's I'm sure, I'm learning more and more. Thanks to his research I'm starting the process of getting my life back. We need more people like this who will have the courage to step outside the box and treat those people who don't fit into the little box and medical mainstream. I am so greatful to have found Dr. Schaller and I truly believe my life and my wellness and health is dependent on his continued care due to is vast research and knowledge. Without his time and effort and courage and his empathy for his patient's I truly believe I would not be alive today. He doesn't take insurance, so what, he's just opened up the ability to have the appropriate amount of time to treat you and not be limited by the medical communities insurance policies, which I think is wonderful. Expensive you say? He's worth every penny And he's available to me at any time of the day. Did I mention how much he has researched and the time and effort he has put into publishing his books. He truly has a passion for what he is doing and it shows. He's the first real doctor I have ever met. Thanks Dr. J. We are a good team, let's keep up the good work.

June 11th, 2014
Top doctor for diagnosing and treating tick infections
Dr. Schaller is far beyond other doctor's in his knowledge and understanding of specific infections: Babesia, Bartonella and Lyme. He constantly researches and publishes books to help everyone, including non-patients. He was the only one to accurately diagnose me and find appropriate treatment, individualized to my needs.

April 3rd, 2014
Professor
Dr. Schaller accurately diagnosed and prescribed the proper medications for my specific illness. He was caring, took necessary time to hear my needs and it was very easy to interact with him.

March 25th, 2014
Finally things make sense
Dr. Schaller gave me help and hope after other doctors treated a myriad of symptoms for 30 years. He listened carefully to me and helped sort out the cause of the multiple symptoms I experienced. Together we worked on a course of treatment tailored to my present situation and health, adding one treatment at a time to avoid needless expense and unnecessary reactions to medications. It was not an easy process since I was not well physically, mentally or emotionally but we persevered and have seen dramatic results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schaller for his skill and knowledge and persistence in finding the cause , addressing the cause , and finding sometimes simple solutions for complex illnesses.