A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Scharback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Scharback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Scharback, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharback graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Scharback has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Scharback MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Scharback practice?
- Dr. James Scharback has 1 office location.
Dr. James Scharback practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.