A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Scharffenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Scharffenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Scharffenberger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharffenberger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scharffenberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nelson Scharffenberger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Scharffenberger practice?
- Dr. James Scharffenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. James Scharffenberger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.