A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Scheib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Scheib, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheib
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Scheib Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheib graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scheib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Scheib FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Scheib practice?
- Dr. James Scheib has 1 office location.
Dr. James Scheib practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Primary Care Doctors.