A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Scheiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Scheiman is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Scheiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheiman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scheiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scheiman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James Scheiman practice?
- Dr. James Scheiman has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Scheiman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.