A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schermerhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schermerhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schermerhorn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schermerhorn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schermerhorn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Schermerhorn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Schermerhorn practice?
- Dr. James Schermerhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schermerhorn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.