Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Greatness show details Greatness
by Syndi on Jan 12th, 2015

I've gone to Dr. Schermerhorn for over 20 years. He's great! He has a wonderful bedside manner, but is also very frank.

Best OBGYN James Schermerhorn show details Best OBGYN James Schermerhorn
by Maria Rojas on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr Schermerhorn has been my doctor , my mom's doctor and now my daughters doctor. Very proffessional compassionate about his line of work, have never meet a more committed doctor who cares about his patients!!!!! I love and wish all doctors could have the passion and love for their patients!!!!

Nov 1st, 2012

I feel that God put Dr. Schemerhon in my life. He delivered my now 12 year old daughter. I have been going to him ever since for my annual check ups. He is very caring and I can talk to him about family problems and he listens to me and give me some advise. I really to recommend him. He is the best Obstetrician and Gynecologist I have ever had.

by Shalonda on Oct 30th, 2012

Initially, I was referred to Dr. Schermerhorn for a potentially serious matter. He was intelligent, understanding of my concerns, accurate, and remained positive while being realistic about what was going on. His staff was very professional, friendly, and down to earth. I can't say enough about Dr. Schermerhorn!

Oct 18th, 2011

dr. schermerhorn is a wonderful doctor, he has a wonderful sense of humor which makes the appointment more comfortable

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Great Doctor with great bedside manner! Office staff is fantastic and I always refer people to his office for a great visit.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
LOVE HIM! show details LOVE HIM!
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

THE BEST OB-GYN EVER! makes me want to have another baby, even though I can`t! Genuine, caring and great bedside manner.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com