A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Scheuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheuer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheuer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Scheuer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheuer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Scheuer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gardner Scheuer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Scheuer practice?
- Dr. James Scheuer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Scheuer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Radiologists.