A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schieberl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schieberl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schieberl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schieberl graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schieberl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leon Schieberl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Schieberl practice?
- Dr. James Schieberl has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Schieberl practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.