A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schindler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schindler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schindler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Schindler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Schindler practice?
- Dr. James Schindler has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Schindler practices Family Medicine near White Pine, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN.
See White Pine Family Physicians.