Dr. James Schlund MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2016
Rude, impatient, and pushy!
Had a terribly unprofessional experience! Went in for a VCUG, which is when you have X-rays of the bladder taken while you are voiding (urinating). Nurses were running all over trying to find a proper catheter, at one point the nurse was yanking around the tube while trying to put it on the stand...OUCH! THEN once they doctor finally came in he was so busy telling stories to the nurses that by the time my bladder was full and it was time for me to actually pee he was impatient and rushed me. It's not exactly easy to pee when there's 3 people in the room with you! He starts adjusting the table i'm laying on, stands the table completely upright without any warning to the point where I almost fall off, then jokes about being able to pee standing up. After I still couldn't pee (this is all in a 5 minute period mind you) he tells me that I need to just go pee in the toilet and come back to take x-rays of my bladder empty. So after all that I end up not even getting a TRUE voiding bladder x-ray...so it was a complete waist of my time and now my regular doctor has inconclusive results!! Terrible TERRIBLE experience!

March 17th, 2011
Excellent and caring doctor. Very personable. Put me at ease during my procedure.