A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schmidley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schmidley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Edema
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Schmidley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Warne Schmidley MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Schmidley practice?
- Dr. James Schmidley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schmidley practices Neurology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Neurologists.