Overall Review

3.6

January 28th, 2014
Dr. Schmidt is fantastic. From the first appointment, Dr. Schmidt was kind, patient, informative, and always set my mind at ease. I was so nervous about having a procedure and was very reluctant to follow through until I met Dr. Schmidt and his staff. I am so thankful for him and the entire staff at Sarasota Plastic Surgery!! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 15th, 2014
Wonderful surgeon and person
Dr. Schmidt listened to my concerns and wishes. He made suggestions based on what I was looking for. He never pressured me into any procedure. He was always patient and professional. My surgery was done without any problem at all and I the result was exactly what I was looking for. His staff is wonderful. They are always so friendly and helpful. If you want cosmetic surgery, this is the place to go.

December 4th, 2013
Awsome Dr. and Staff
Dr. Schmidt took so much time with me and explained everything from beginning to end. The nurses are so nice. Everyone took great care of me. This is the best Dr's office I've ever been to.

July 30th, 2012
Neck lift
Probably not his speciality, I was not satisfied.

August 9th, 2011
Ultimate professional
Dr. Schmidt is the ultimate professional. He took great care to explain and discuss my procedure with me. He was also very honest in terms of what I should expect. Excellent care.

July 24th, 2011
Excellent care
Dr. Schmidt is a knowledgeable and caring physician. His staff are attentive and his facilities are top notch.

June 25th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Schmidt'for several years and have had many procedures and he was always very professional. I had wonderful results and am very happy with my experience. The office staff is wonderful, caring, and are the best in their field. The surgery center is excellent and I had great care. His experience and bedside manner along with his many years in his field were the reason I choose him for my doctor. I would recommend him and his practice to anyone considering plastic surgery.

June 22nd, 2011
He is an excellent doctor and I refer all my friends to him
I am a patient of Dr. Schmidt's. He has performed facial surgery on me. I love the results. This has improved my self confidence tremendously. I recommend him to all my friends. The entire office is friendly, professional and very efficient.I read another review where the patient was not happy. This was not my experience at all.