A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schoeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schoeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoeb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schoeb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoeb graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schoeb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Schoeb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Schoeb practice?
- Dr. James Schoeb has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schoeb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chatham, NJ.
See Chatham Orthopedic Surgeons.