Learn more about Dr. James Schoeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schoeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schoeb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoeb graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Schoeb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schoeb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Schoeb practice?
Dr. James Schoeb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chatham, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Sparta Surgeons.