A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schrantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schrantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrantz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schrantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schrantz, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrantz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Schrantz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piggott Community Hospital
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Schrantz MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Schrantz practice?
- Dr. James Schrantz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schrantz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Surgeons.