A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schulte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schulte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schulte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Schulte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Schulte practice?
- Dr. James Schulte has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Schulte practices Family Medicine near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Mentor Family Physicians.