A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schwanke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schwanke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schwanke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwanke graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwanke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwanke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Schwanke practice?
Dr. James Schwanke practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.