A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schwendig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schwendig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schwendig, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwendig graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Schwendig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Schwendig MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Schwendig practice?
- Dr. James Schwendig has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schwendig practices Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.