Dr. James Schwendig Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James Schwendig?

Responsive and Skilled

Posted on July 31st, 2016

My 16 year old son presented in the Emergency Room with difficulty breathing. Turns out he had a "Spontaneous Pneumothorax" and Dr. Schwendig, Trauma Surgeon, was the one who inserted the required chest tube. He was very accommodating (I had to run home to get some things for the hospital stay), and explained to my son, X-husband and myself what to expect every step of the way. Warm, skilled. Great experience with him.

Very rude

Posted on September 21st, 2013

I was in a LOT of pain and started falling asleep because of the strong medication they gave me, so Dr. Schwendig SNAPPED HIS FINGERS in my face and said, "I have to be here all night, too. WAKE UP." He was very curt and rude with my family, as well, when updating them on my status. There are nicer doctors out there.

Posted on January 30th, 2017