A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Scofield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Scofield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scofield
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Scofield Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Scofield graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Scofield has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Merlin Scofield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Scofield practice?
- Dr. James Scofield has 1 office location.
Dr. James Scofield practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.