A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Seals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Seals is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Seals, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seals graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Seals has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Seals MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Seals practice?
- Dr. James Seals has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Seals practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.