A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sears, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sears, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sears has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Sears MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James M. Sears practice?
- Dr. James Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sears practices Pediatrics near Capistrano Beach, CA.
See Capistrano Beach Pediatricians.