A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Seeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Seeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seeley
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Seeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Seeley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Seeley graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seeley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Seeley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Seeley practice?
- Dr. James Seeley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Seeley practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.