A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Seeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Seeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seeley
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Seeley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Seeley graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seeley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Seeley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Seeley practice?
- Dr. James Seeley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Seeley practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.