A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Segerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Segerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Segerson graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Segerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Crowley Segerson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Segerson practice?
- Dr. James Segerson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Segerson practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.