A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sekel is Satisfactory. Dr. Sekel has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sekel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sekel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Sekel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Sekel practice?
Dr. James Sekel practices Family Medicine near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Sekel, Dr. Jacob Sekel, Dr. Jacques Sekel, Dr. Jaime Sekel