Learn more about Dr. James Sekel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sekel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sekel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sekel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Sekel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Sekel practice?
- Dr. James Sekel has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Sekel practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Glassboro, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.