A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sekel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sekel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sekel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sekel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Sekel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Sekel practice?
- Dr. James Sekel has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Sekel practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Glassboro, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.