A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Selph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Selph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Selph, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selph graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Selph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Felder Selph MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Selph practice?
- Dr. James Selph has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Selph practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Neurologists.