Learn more about Dr. James Selph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Selph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Selph, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Selph graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Selph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Selph practice?
Dr. James Selph practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Neurologists.