Learn more about Dr. James Selwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Selwa, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selwa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Selwa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Franklin Selwa MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Selwa practice?
- Dr. James Selwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Selwa practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.