A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Selwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Selwa, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Selwa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Selwa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selwa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Selwa practice?
Dr. James Selwa practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.