A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sewell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sewell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Sewell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kimberly Sewell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James K. Sewell practice?
- Dr. James Sewell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sewell practices Psychiatry near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Psychiatrists.