Learn more about Dr. James Sferra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sferra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sferra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Sferra graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sferra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sferra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Sferra practice?
Dr. James Sferra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.