A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sferra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sferra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sferra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sferra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sferra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Sferra graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sferra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Sferra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Sferra practice?
- Dr. James Sferra has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sferra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.