Learn more about Dr. James Sferra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sferra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sferra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sferra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sferra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Sferra graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sferra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Sferra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Sferra practice?
- Dr. James Sferra has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sferra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.