A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sharkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sharkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkoff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sharkoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Angelo Sharkoff MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sharkoff practice?
- Dr. James Sharkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sharkoff practices Internal Medicine near Stanton, CA.
See Stanton Internists.