Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Sharp
Dr. James Sharp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with another office in Rhinebeck, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Sharp is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital, Arnot-Ogden Medical Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Sharp has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. James Sharp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. David Quinn
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi20
Dr. James Leonardo
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pathology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Stephanie Schreiner
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi17