A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sharpless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sharpless is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sharpless, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpless graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sharpless has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge
- Ochsner Medical Center at Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Sharpless MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Sharpless practice?
- Dr. James Sharpless has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sharpless practices Anesthesiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Anesthesiologists.