Learn more about Dr. James Sheahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sheahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheahan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sheahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheahan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sheahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley General Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sheahan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Sheahan practice?
- Dr. James Sheahan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sheahan practices Family Medicine near Monroe, WA.
See Monroe Family Physicians.