A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sheahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sheahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sheahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheahan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sheahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley General Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sheahan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Sheahan practice?
- Dr. James Sheahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Sheahan practices Family Medicine near Monroe, WA.
See Monroe Family Physicians.