A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shehan, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Nail Diseases
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shehan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Shehan FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Shehan practice?
- Dr. James Shehan has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Shehan practices Dermatology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, IA and Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Dermatologists.