A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Shehan, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Nail Diseases
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Shehan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Shehan practice?
Dr. James Shehan practices Dermatology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Dermatologists.