A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sheinin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sheinin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sheinin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheinin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheinin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Sheinin MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Sheinin practice?
- Dr. James Sheinin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sheinin practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.